Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Recap...

We had a very fun, busy, and exciting weekend! Here's some of what we were up to...

We started it off with a very scary icky BIG unwanted spider friend...seriously have you seen such an ugly thing? I was freaking out and just and FYI mosquito spray doesn't even stun an ugly giant spider...EWWWWWWWWWWWW...thankfully its dead now.


Pais so very very kindly tried to help Ben out Sat morning by giving him a makeover. Ben thinks he looked like he had black eyes but really that's the look on maccosmetics.com, we promise! He had blush, eyeshadow, and lip gloss...I think he looked HOT ;)


Easton had soccer practice...games start next Sat. Hes pretty good with his ball handling! Sorry the pic is a lil lame, Ben was supposed to be in charge of the pic taking task while I sat and chatted.


P Bop finally got her bed finished! She loves it but its super tall and she has to use a foot stool to get in it, but that's how Princess's sleep!


We got a new neighbor...well that's according to Easton anyway. This is Fred the very fat toad that lives in the tree in our backyard. He is very kind and lets Easton catch him several times a day and squeeze him a lil too tight. Since I wont let him have him for a pet he informed us hes the new neighbor...maybe I should charge rent.


I don't have a picture of this but it was so fun I thought I would share. We had the Blackwell's (our friends from church) and the Wentz's (our new soccer friends) over Sat evening and we grilled pizzas on the BBQ. Trust me it was fantastic tasting and lots of fun to try something new. Every couple did their own pizza and then we did a basic one for the kids. The best I would have to say ended up being the BBQ chicken one. We used a calzone dough recipe I have for the crust and it was great so I'm sure any basic dough recipe would work. Try this everyone it was great!
Well anyway that was our fun weekend adventures! Enjoy!

2 comments:

utahnelsonfamily said...

Hey Easton what's with the gloves your a boy. Your suppose to just catch with your hands. Just Kidding. Hey Amber I've e-mail you a few time on the only e-mail address i have for you. I was just interest in getting your address in Georgia so that I can send you a baby announcement in a few week let me know my e-mail is still the same or you can just put it in one of the comments on our blog. Awesome weekend sounds like it was lots of fun. You didn't dare to squish the spider it looks big enough to attack back.. Marla

Trezise Momma said...

K-we love Ben's new look. If he had looked that way when we were younger and I met him in Illinois, you wouls have had some SERIOUS competition.