Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rockin Birthday Moe!



Today (the 17th) is my very most favorite seester in the whole wide worlds birthday! Shes kinda my only sister BUT I am positive shes the BEST! I'm not just saying this because it is her day and I really really really want her to mail my package, but shes truly an amazing person and I am lucky to have her to look up to. She is an AWESOME wife and mother who manages to pull off a straight out of a magazine decorated home and food network worthy meals while looking o so fabulous at the same time (seriously her talents are endless)! Alisha is someone I have and will always look up to in every aspect of life and I cant imagine any other person to be my big sis.

Happy Birthday Moe...I hope its a good one because you deserve it! Rock out with your bad birthday girl self! xoxo

(Your gift will be in the mail today...sorry its a wee late!)

3 comments:

Mommacita said...

I totally agree with you on Moe's endless talents. She is an amazing daughter. However, I have 2 amazing and talented daughters. Not sure what I did to deserve 2 in one lifetime. I'm thankful for the both of you each and every day. You make my life complete by being a part of it. Thanks for all the two of you do and teach me! Let's not forget to mention those dang cute grandkids you two gave me. I love them and you without measure!! Love ya, Mommacita

The Barton Family said...

Ha! Now I am totally crying. You are so sweet and can exagerate very well! (one of your many talents!) I'm not sure where you got that picture but I hope your hard drives crashes soon!

Trezise Momma said...

Love the Alicia pic! We sure miss all of you and you are all in our thoughts and prayers often. Please tell your kids to quit getting so big. They are growing up so fast, and I must say-they are pretty cute!