Saturday, September 13, 2008

Im an addict!

I have a new obsession! I went to Barnes and Noble last night and bought the first 2 books of the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer and I'm HOOKED! In fact (and I'm a lil ashamed)I read the whole first one already...yeah I'm being neglectful today as a wife and mom. Luckily Ben thinks its funny so far and has played Mr Mom! I promised I wouldn't start the next book til the weekend was over and he was back at work BUT to my dismay the first chapter of the second book was in the back of the first one and I couldn't help myself from peeking! I'm dying to know what happens...dun dun dun. Guess Ill have to wait tho because Ben is motivated to organize the attic...really the attic? Ugh. Anyway if you haven't read them read them and if you have thanks for encouraging me to jump on the Twilight bandwagon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! I love the twilight series! I have yet to get the last book, but I will. Have fun with them!! Talk to you soon!

The Barton Family said...

Told you!!!
BTW, do you need me to mail the 4th one? It might motivate me to get to the Post Office quicker....let me know!! Love you!!