Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A VERY Important Health Warning From Paisley Herself...

While eating the O so delicious dinner that I prepared Paisley informed us that she would not be eating her O so delicious potato's because... (please picture Paisley in her I know it all and I'm about to fool Ben look when you read below o and her only volume level is SHOUTING)
"when people eat potato's they make their feet hurt so I'm NOT going to eat my potato's, OK can I have dessert now?"

I personally did not eat the potato's because its Monday and every Monday I start a new diet (that lasts til Tue afternoon usually) and this Monday I decided to go low carb so no potato's, but I would still take her word for it! I'm sure this was NOT an attempt to get her dessert faster...so put your potato's down...your feet will thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! That girl cracks me up!