Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Day if School

We finally got off the waiting lists for schools out here and found one just yesterday that had one spot left in the Pre-K program, so today was Easton's first day of school. He was so excited yesterday after we went to the school took the tour and signed him up he told the lady to stop talking to me because he needed a haircut and lunch box. So haircut he got, (a horrible one that hes proud of because he got it done at the Barber so no girls allowed and he calls it an "Army Haircut"...blahhhh) and lunch box too, gave endless detailed instructions on how to care for Bella while he was gone, and off to school he went this morning. He wasn't at all nervous, he walked right in showed off his soccer bag told everyone his name and asked where he could sit and rest. He towered the other kids in his class and made them all look like midgets. As I was leaving a little girl walked up to him and asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend...I had to chuckle when he told her no he only wanted to be friends. Hes a heart breaker all ready but good idea and stick to that thinking til your 28 1/2! I am left wondering though why I didn't send the difficult child to school and leave Easton at home with me...Pais at school Mon-Thur 9am to 1pm sure would do a world of wonder for her and I relationship! Hopefully he will make lots of new friends and really be able to read sentences by Jan as they promised...o we shall see! I was a lil bummed that the Pre-K class doesn't wear uniforms, I couldn't get over how cute all the lil kids were lined up in their uniforms yesterday...O well maybe next year.
GOOD LUCK E...mom misses you already!


So handsome!



I think hes going to miss Puff...he sure was sweet with her this morning!



He was worried I didn't get a good enough picture of his new lunch bag...hope this will do for him!

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Ady is jealous of the ball shaped lunch box!! Tell Easton good move to stay away from the girls. Have fun shopping and being bossed around by Paisley!!

Mommacita said...

Too cute!! He looks so grown up. Hope he enjoys his break from lil sis. You be careful with Pais and make sure your shots are current!! I remember when Jared wouldn't go to preschool cuz he had to sit by girls. At least Easton will be their friend!