Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cake and New Shoes!

We are going to dinner tonight at a super cute couple in our wards house so Pais and I decided to make a dessert to take. I hate hate hate baking...I think its because things have to be measured and recipes have to be followed and I don't do either when I cook so I was more then willing to have help. Pais is a pro at baking...she has the 2 basics down...stirring and licking. What a smart girl!

See that black gift bag in the corner Moe...its your late bday gift...I'm holding it hostage for my package!


Of course I am Paisleys biggest fan and find her far more then entertaining but here's a conversation we had while making the cake. I wish you all could see how animated she is when shes telling me something or the way she shakes her hips and cocks her head...shes seriously too cute! Ive truly enjoyed the girl time we have had with E bring in school 4 days a week.
Here its goes...O and if anyone knows how to get to this mall give me directions STAT!

Pais: Mom do you hear that big jet in the sky

Me: I sure do

Pais: We should go outside stop it and go for a ride

Me: Where will we ask them to take us

Pais: I dunno away from the stinky boys and naughty mutt (haha shes so SMART)

Me: hmmmm but I would miss the boys

Pais: Ok they can take us to the mall for new shoes...there is a really big one that you have to take a jet to and all it has is new shoes...we NEED new shoes mom! I think its on the moon.

Me: Hurry Pais go wave that jet down

Pais: No, you mom, I'm stirring

I think my work as a mother is done with her! She wants to be a mom when she grows up, she thinks McDonald's is nasty and Chick Fila is the way to go for fast food, she loves sparkly stuff, lip gloss, gigantic hair bows, and she always always needs new shoes and is up for a trip to the mall. Mission complete shes officially raised ;)

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

Yeah I think you are done! I sending one or two of mine, ADy is the only one who is close. About my present...this week for sure!!