Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whats in Your Purse?





This morning when I was leaving to take E to school I picked up my purse and my first thought was hmm that seems heavy. So when I got home I decide to clean it out. I found all kind of random treasures mostly lipgloss, but hey you can never have too much of that! Seriously though it was kinda funny all the junk I found...here's a list of what WAS in mine...whats in yours?

wallet
checkbook (no one in this town takes debit cards...grrr)
2 bottle of various pain killers (haha my life isn't that bad)
iPod
7 pens and 1 black sharpie
tons and tons of receipts and some random mail
a tractor
3 Cinderella dresses (but no doll to put in them)
purple hair clip and hair band
silver hoop earings
Paisleys headband
lotion
2 hand sanitizers
gum
keys
3D glasses for the movies...OKKKKKK?
and last but not least
11 lipglosses...a girl needs options
O and I pulled my camera out of the pile to take the picture

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I only have 7 lip gloss...sorry to let you down.

Trezise Momma said...

That picture looks like one of those "Where's Waldo" pages. Tristan is sitting here helping me on the "peter" and is fascinated by the contents of your purse. He said "look Mom, I found gum". I swear, that kid can sniff out gum anywhere. He isn't allowed to have it, so it proves that you always want what you can't have!

Anonymous said...

Nice, I left my purse in the van so I won't be giving you a list. I swear I clean out that thing every other day.

Lisa Brown said...

Very fun! Every once in a while I am also stunned at what is in my purse :).

PS. I know you found my photography blog, but I thought I would give you the link to my personal blog if you want to check it out: www.lisabrown.typepad.com