Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi all...I have finally given into the world of blogging! Mostly because I know I am one of the worst people about keeping everyone updated on our life! Sooooo hopefully this will help!
We finally are living in Georgia, Ben is home for good, school is over for me, the boxes are unpacked, and now were a lil bored! The bugs are GIANT sized here and it rains often, but I must admit we are lovin it! I have even mastered not having nasty hair from the humidity. How much better can it get!?!

1 comment:

Just me-Jerri said...

Welcome to GA...have to tell you we tried to get pictures to no avail the other day. We kept missing their breaking the water. If you are on the Marne train be prepared to be here awhile. Also if at FS........St
Simons beach is highly favorable for our family. The waves are not nearly as strong and the water is cleaner. Tybee sometimes has red flags due to contaminants.