Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tybee Island

SHARKS!



He made a fort and noone was allowed in



Almost time to turn over



These tractors go everywhere with those 2



Against better judgement we dipped a toe in that NASTY water



A horseshoe crab



We took the kids to Tybee Island and let me tell ya they loved it! We're all a lil sunburned now but it was a fun day! We even saw sharks...okay I lie they were dolphins. The boys did their thing and dug holes and us girls handled the suntanning like the champs that we are. I read once that a suntan makes ya look 5 pounds lighter...thank heavens for that! I think Ill go again tomorrow and try to loose 5 more!

4 comments:

Cindi Amador said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for sharing your blog...I have one too! Feel free to add it to your list, as I will add yours to mine. You look so happy and so cute! I'm so glad for you. I miss the company and your mine like crazy. I hope that Alisha is doing well. Take care and HAPPY BLOGGING! Love Cindi Amador

Cindi Amador said...

OK, maybe I should learn to edit for spelling errors before I post messages...the original message was supposed to say the I miss the "company" and your "Mom." DUH!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I am soooo glad you are bloggin. I miss you and hope you are doing well there in Georgia. Your house is so cute and I am sure the inside is as well if you have anything to do about it. I will give you a call sometime soon! Take care!!~Ash

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Amber,

I had fun checking out your blog. You will have to find me at church so we can meet face to face :). I am so jealous that you saw dolphins at Tybee! In the many times we have been there, we have yet to see any. the same thing happened to me in California though. It wasn't until our last trip to the beach before we moved I saw them :).