Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SHOUT OUT to Sonic...thanks for making me a better mother!


Do you ever have those days where nothing is wrong but nothing is right? Today was that day. Apparently Easton noticed my mood and approached me with his solution. I was informed by my 4 year old that a Diet Coke with vanilla easy ice (I swear he knew the PERFECT drink to the t) would make me be a good mom again! At first I was like a WHAT? a good mom AGAIN... (just for the record, I wasn't being a bad mom I was just avoiding certain situations with them so I never stopped being a good mom ) After about 2.5 seconds of muling it over we were all in the car headed for the Happy Mom drink! Guess what that kid is smart because it turned the whole day around...or maybe it was listening to them try to sing any and every hip hop song on the radio...who knows but next time the day is BLAH fix it with a sonic!

No comments: