Tuesday, November 25, 2008

O My...Easton's 5!

Today is Eastons birthday and hes so excited to be 5! I personally can not believe how fast he has grown up and I wish that he would slow down a little. Of course everyone loves their kids and say they have the best but if you knew Easton you would know I'm truly blessed with the sweetest most loving boy ever! He is the peacemaker around our home and is very rarely in a bad mood. He loves life and for being 5 is amazingly on track with his priorities and he loves his family above all! Easton is anyone and everyone friend and loves to play with others. I remember when he was born I wondered what he would be like when he was 2, then 3, then 5...and now that's its here I know I couldn't ask for a sweeter lil guy! Happy Birthday Bud...Mom loves you...we all love you...you're just easy to love!
Here are a few random and fun facts about Easton...
Easton came into this world weighing a hefty 9pds 12oz and was 22in long. He was all bruised up because he was stuck in the same position for 2 hours...I'm sorry bud I did such a bad job getting you here!

Easton didn't ever crawl, he would scoot all over on his back and boy was he fast. Bryce used to ask if he knew how to use his arms. He was also a late walker, finally at 15 months he took his first steps!

Easton LOVES his lil sister...he gets more upset then she does when shes in trouble. He has been known to sneak her snacks and drinks if Paisley is in timeout or on her bed. Pais hates to pick up her room but Easton is always quick to help her so she doesn't get her toys thrown away!
Easton is all boy! He loves anything that has 4 wheels especially 4 wheeling! He has successfully rolled his 4 wheeler twice, dented his Uncle Anthons truck driving into it, and been told by a Forest Ranger he drove too fast, that is one of his highlights of life, to a lil 5 year old thats like getting your first ticket. He loves camping with his Grandma and Grandpa and tells me all the time hes gonna get me a trailer for my birthday so we can go campin...no thanks bud.
Eastons middle name is Terry, after my Dad and one of his best friends. He so far is the only grandson and although he claims to want Auntie Moe to have a boy I think he loves all the extra special grandson love he gets since hes the only one. Grandpa is also who is responsible for Eastons long time hat obsession. Hes not as bad as he used to be but it used to be a fight to get him to take a hat off for school, baths, church, or bed...the red one my Dad gave him is still his favorite! My dad calls him Tank, but if I call him that forget it only Grandpa can call him that special nickname. So around here he's Eastaroni and E.
Uncle John has always and will always have a very special place in Eastons heart. Easton loves his Uncle John and still tells me on an almost daily basis how much he misses him. We all miss family but Easton begs to see him and every cool new thing he gets or does he wishes Uncle John was here for it. They really are the coolest friends ever and I love that he is an awe of John.

Easton loves chocolate like I love shoes! This boy is easy to please when it comes to food. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner I was hoping he would want to go out but nope he requested homemade chicken noodle soup and chocolate pie. This kid lives for soup its funny how excited he gets when I make it for him.

Easton loves anything Army and Pirate related. He tells us all the time when he grows up he wants to be in the Army...which quickly I discourage but he has dreams dangit! He loves to learn about the human body and can tell ya all about the lungs and heart and how your blood flows from one to another (yeah thats my boy!) so his new dream is to be a real hero and be a doctor in the Army. O we shall see wont we.

Happy Birthday Easton...I hope 5 is all that you hope for and more!
xoxo!

5 comments:

Mommacita said...

Wow! Made me laugh and cry thinking about all he has done and brought to our family in his short little lifetime. He is truly an amazing little boy. Can't imagine life without his sweet tender little voice and hugs. He's such a sweetie! I miss him like crazy and wish I could give him a bday hug and spank in person. Love you, Easton, you're such a bright spot in my life. Glad you're part of our family!

wilkesfamilyblog said...

how fast time goes by. K still talks about him. HE sure is cute

The Barton Family said...

We are working on a terrible rendition of Happy Brithday and plan to call with it tonight! I can't believe he is 5 either!! I loved the picture of him as a baby, something about it reminded me of dad. Bryce will never live that comment down.

utahnelsonfamily said...

Happy Birthday Easton, We had Breona the next day this is when Ken met back up with Sam and we all started hangin out again. Hope all is good. Miss you guys. Marla

Trezise Momma said...

Oh Easton, quit getting so big, so fast! You are dragging Landon with you! Your Momma is sure lucky to have such a great little guy! We sure miss you guys, and hope that you have not only a wonderful birthday day, but a wonderful year as well!