Thursday, November 20, 2008

Knock Before Entering!

The dear adorable absolutely delicious Baby Briley and her mama Alisha (aka Auntie Moe or Moesha) were here visiting us for a very very short 5 days. We had so much fun but I was a lil bummed she wasn't able to bring all her girls. I hadn't seen any Barton's since May and she hadn't seen my kids since last Thanksgiving or Ben since Jr High...haha! According to Moe the highlight of the trip was when she walked in on Ben doing push ups naked in the living room...Bens version is that he jumped out of the shower to check on her crying daughter and was casually streaking back to the bathroom when she walked in the front door...I was outside so the truth will never be known! This was also the highlight of the trip for Ben because he seems to think Moe was very impressed with the free "show" he gave. Consider me sharing that story somewhat of a public service announcement...ALWAYS ALWAYS knock before entering the Barbeaus house! We had fun other then just nudity, Alisha and I were able to ditch the kids leaving them with Unka Ben (who Briley LOVED) and do some dining and shopping...really its what the 2 of us excel at thanks to years of teaching from our dear Mom. We went to Paula Deans restaurant Lady and Sons and had us a buffet of fried food and butter...just what my thighs needed! My mom sent Pais and Baby Briley matching church dresses for Christmas so we dolled them up and took them hand in hand to church looking the cutest they ever have! Seriously it was adorable! Thanks for the dresses Mom! Easton looked handsome in his new outfit but he took it off before we got to the pictures and there was no putting it back on him. We had lots of fun and it was a very much needed trip...Ive been missing family so bad and we haven't been able to get anywhere to see any so a trip to see us is greatly appreciated! We love ya Moe and Bri...Thanks for the fun and baby squishes!



Ahhh...so sweet!


Paula Deans! Too bad we didnt get a pic with our cute lil 12 yr old waiter!

6 comments:

Mommacita said...

TOOOOOOO cute! The girls look so sweet in their dresses. It almost deceived me to their true natures--then I wised up and remembered how naughty the two of them can be! We all know how much I love naughty spunky kids. God gave our family an EXTRA BIG dose with those two!! Glad I could contribute to some of your lifes talents such as shopping and dining on super fat delicious deep fried butter oozing foods. Some of my favorite things in life as well. I do it better tho when my 2 wonderful fun to be with daughters are with me. Not the same without ya! Love you all. Glad Ben "showed" Alisha a good time. Guess now she can honestly say she knows EVERYTHING there is to know about Ben! ;);) Doesn't happen but a few times in a lifetime when you or Alisha is left speechless--one down for Alisha--way to go Ben--I knew that I liked that guy!!!!

Trezise Momma said...

So, how do you and Alisha looks so great with the number of kids you two have? No one at Paula Deen's should legally look that great. I am jealous. The two girlies looked fab, as usual. It's in their genes.
Sorry I missed Ben's "show". I think I would lean toward the "nudie pushups" story if I was you. How awesome to tell people that your haubby excerises in the nude for ya.

Trezise Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barton Family said...

Yep, only Ben and I know the truth! And tonight when I am falling asleep I am sure I will have images of BEn and Bryce naked & fighting to be the alpha male son in law!!

Lisa Brown said...

He he! That is hilarious! I am glad you had such a great time with your sister :). And my favorite thing from Paula Deen's are those biscuits they give you when you are seated - yum!!

wilkesfamilyblog said...

How fun to see your sister. What a a funny story. You have any plans to be comming out this way soon?