Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm just bored...

The kids and I went with our friend Sherri and her cute lil girl Chloe today and saw Madagascar 2...super cute! Both the kiddos walked around singing "I like to move it move it..." the rest of the day. The movie kept saying butt and Pais in her o so loud voice blurted out "don't say that its a bad word!" Ahh thats my girl...its a hiney! Anyway it was fun take all your kids to see it.
Ben has a friend visiting from Belleville soooo the boys are out tonight, but since there was no Ben distraction hanging around I FINALLY got the extra room off the kitchen (scrapbook/office) a lil more organized and pictures hung...hopefully now I can be inspired instead of looking at blank walls. My seester Moe and the luscious baby Briley are coming in less then a week to visit...YAY I'm sooo excited! I miss family big time lately so this will help. If anyone has some suggestions of fun Savannah things to take her to let me know I'm still a newbie and hardly venture out of Richmond Hill. Last but not least...next Friday at 10:30 I'm having a fun little get together at my house. All is invited so bring a friend and come shop, chat, and eat some delicious goodies with us girls. I'm going to be selling boards with Holiday vinyl sayings and taking custom vinyl orders, Jill will be doing Pampered Chef, my sis is bringing Scentsy candles, and Julia will be there with Premier Design Jewelry. So come on over the more the merrier and Easton and Pais are happily excepting playmates.

5 comments:

The Barton Family said...

cute new backgroud Briley and I are counting the days until we come. Ady is oh so sad to have to stay behind. She wants to go to Crazy Auntie Ambers. (It's funny they still call you that)

Trezise Momma said...

Have fun with your sister and niece and give them a squeeze from us. I wish we all lived closer. I am like you and love to visit with family! Hope your party goes well. It sounds like it will be a blast with all of the different things on display. Perfect for Christmas shopping.

Lisa Brown said...

I have a great list of stuff to do in Savannah with visitors :). Give me a call and I can tell you what I have done :).

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

I wish ya lived closer too! The girls night out sounds soooo fun-most the parties around our ward is Lia Sophia these days. There have been three so far, just because everyone signs up to host a party! But ya know, St. George is a little behind the times!

My fam is coming down on Sat. I'm so excited! I hope you and your sis have fun! Isnt it great when family comes to visit?!

John said...

Hey Amber
That sounded like it would have been a fun party, too bad it didn't work out. By the way, are you doing december's craft at your house?? I'm really excited, hopefully I can make it. You're so crafty!