Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got tagged....

This is a long one and I really had to think about it but here it goes...

5 things I was doing 10 yrs ago
1. I was still in High School
2. Living at my parentals house in Layton
3. Hanging out with friends and being up to no good most the time
4. Working at Gordons Copyprint
5. Planning a very exciting escape from life in Layton to College (didnt happen how planned)

5 things on my To-Do list today
1. Playgroup
2. Make Eastons bday invites
3. Wash bedding for my Sister
4. Make dinner for the Missionaries
5. Find and catch the Lizard I have seen twice in the Living Room but havent caught yet

5 snacks I enjoy
1. chips and salsa
2. Italian Sodas...yummmmmm!
3. Ice cream
4. apples and carmel dip
5. ok who am I kidding Ill call anything a snack and eat it!

5 things I would do if I was a Millionaire
1. Pay of any student loans for family
2. take a super nice vacation
3. go back to school
4. invest it
5. redo my house...o think of the fun in all new furniture!

5 places I have lived
1. Belleville, IL (thats where I met Ben...ahhh)
2. Layton, UT
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. Savannah, GA

5 jobs I have had
1. Gordons
2. Dick Kearsley
3. MDSI
4. Clinicals (trust me it was just like a job, full time hrs, crazy busy, but no paycheck)
5. a mom (my favorite one!)

4 things Im passionate about
1. Ben
2. my kiddos
3. family
4. my home

4 things I say often
1. ya know
2. O sh*&% (yeah its still a problem)
3. because mom said so!
4. dont make me take your birthday away (this one works!)

4 things I want to do before I die
1. Have all my scrapbooks current
2. take a photography class
3. go back to school (again)
4. go somewhere super exotic and lay on the beach and actually look good in my swimming suit

4 things I want/need
1. new dishes
2. a new blow dryer (I keep forgetting to get one)
3. new boobs!
4. my GA state RT license so I can work out here

4 places I want to see/visit
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. I have a dream of going antiquing in an Amish town
4. Italy

4 TV shows I cant live without
1. House Hunters
2. Any thing on Food Network
3. Mickey Mouse Club House (its the only thing Puff sits still for)
4. Biggest Loser

4 things you dont know about me
1. I cant swim (pathetic!)
2. Im married to my Jr High "boyfriend" (some of you knew that but its funny to me)
3. I have a major fear of parking garages and bridges...forget it they dont make sense
4. I cant have my feet covered when I sleep or they cant "breath"

Tag 5 people
1. Victoria
2. Lisa
3. Marla
4. MariJo
5. Anyone else who wants to go for it and fill it out!

2 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Funny, funny. You always make me laugh Ms. Amber! I hang my feet out when I sleep too. I think we got that wierdo trait from the Willoughby side of the fam. I think Nan told me one time that she does it too.

John and Victoria said...

New boobs, hmm... that's a good one...might have to steal it for one of my answers on my blog...