Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Heart Edward!



YES Please do Edward!
My friends Sherri, Julia, and I went out with all the teenie bopers Sat night and braved the Twilight craze! I had fun and loved it! I thought Edward was not very cute on the internet when I saw his pics but watching him be Edward made him O SOOOOO TASTY! We were the oldest in the theater but its ok we had fun! We went out to dinner at the BEST and I mean BEST sushi place ever called Tangerine...if you live out here go there! Its a lil spendy and dress a lil nicer but it was o so delish! I'm excited for movie #2 to come out and cant wait to get #1 on DVD and torture Ben with it...payback is H E double hockey sticks babe for all those boy movies you make me suffer through ;)
On a totally different note...
You know your in for it when your 3 year old daughter is sitting on the couch with the Pottery Barn Kids magazine YELLING..."Shut the front door! This is SOOOO CUTE!" If it was pink she wanted it for Christmas, if it was pink with polka dots she NEEDED it, and if it was anything baby doll related she HAD BETTER get it. Uhhhh hello doesnt she get thats Santas on a budget. After about 5 minutes of listening to that I went and got the Toys R Us add to try to persuade that instead but nope she wasnt interested. The complete doll house set with furniture, people, 2 buildings, and a table for it to go on out of Pottery Barn was over a $1000...can I get a HELL NO!

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I am with you Edward was so much better in the movie, I was hooked the first few minutes after he had BElla against the locker!! We will have to plan one of our trips so we see #2 together.

Mommacita said...

Gotta love Miss Puff and her incredible shopping needs! Never met a 3 year old that has her needs and wants. Glad she keeps you on your toes, Amber. You deserve her--remember that I raised you so I know what I'm talkin' about! Love ya!

Trezise Momma said...

You go Pais, a girl's gotta have quality stuff, and you might as well get while you can. Once you grow up and get a job you gotta pay for your own stuff. So hit Mom and Pops up while batting an eyelash still works.

John and Victoria said...

Hilarious. I loved the movie too, Edward was pretty smokin' in the movie, not so much in real life. I was excited to hear that they are going to make New Moon, but I have to say I'm more of an edward girl than a jacob girl...
Glad to hear you enjoyed, I was really nervous that it would ruin all my hopes and dreams! Ha, I'm a closet fan-girl, you,me, and the teeny-boppers!