Friday, October 10, 2008

Rain Puddles

It has been raining a ton here the last few days and I think the kids and I have still have a lil PHX blood in us because boy do we get excited to see rain! We have a sun light (is that what its called?) in our living room so when it rains it sounds like its raining inside which the kids LOVE. They of course could not resist the puddles that were outside so I let them play...at one point they were barefoot but I didn't take pics of that...sure would hate to ruin my mother of the year award! Que the pneumonia and ring worm now ;)
A lil proof this white boy can jump
Pais was jumping so hard she lost her shorts...
These boots were made for puddle stompin and that's just what they'll do....

(Sorry the pics turned out so dark I couldn't find the good camera)

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Send some our way would ya!! It is finally cooling off here, but I would love me some rain! Have a wonderful day you! Miss you tons!

Trezise Momma said...

What a great Mom! I see rain puddles, and I think mud. Mud=work. The Trezise kids rarely get to play in puddles, rain or otherwise.