Monday, October 6, 2008

Hot Mamas Who Cook...

Us Nelson girls like to cook...this possibly could explain my thunder thighs and Oprah arms but despite that scary fact ALisha has set up a recipe blog. I hold her cooking in the highest regards so I was more then flattered that she asked me to contribute to the blog so here's my shout out to all the other cooks out there. If you love cooking like we do and want to share recipes let us know and she will invite you so that you can log on and post on the blog. The only rules are you have to have made the recipe and a picture with each post is preferred.
Happy Looking and Cooking!

6 comments:

utahnelsonfamily said...

Let me know Amber I would be interested in this Recipe blog if your will to let and unrelated Nelson join. Marla

Barbeaumom said...

Make sure you get a picture of Ben holding that chocolate cake!!!!

Kristen said...

I would love love love to be on that blog. I love cooking too and am always looking for more recipes. PLEASE!

wilkesfamilyblog said...

so I have been tring to cook latley. I miss all your good recipes. I want to be in on that blog.

The Barton Family said...

Remba, pass these e mail addresses on to me so I can add them!

Cindi Amador said...

Hey Amber, I got your cute comments. Utah is such a "small" world. That is so funny that you know Christy. I love your recipe idea. I started a cooking club called The Gourmet Girls a year ago. We meet once a month and bring recipes based on a theme. It has been so fun and very inspiring. I love to cook!