Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Pictures

Ok first let me set the scene for you...
We had to be up and have E to soccer pics by 8 on Sat (of course after going to bed at 11 the night before) then we spent all day at Tybee and then got home cleaned up prayed for a break in the rain and met Lisa Brown at the park at 5 for family pictures with 2 whinny grumpy less then cooperative kids. As soon as we got out of the car it started to rain again so we just went with it anyway in hopes to at least get a few good ones. About 2 min after the last picture was taken and as far from the car as we had been all day it started to down pour on us and we were drenched! Despite all that I think Lisa did a great job and I love them! Thanks so much dear! Her site is linked in my blog so go check her out and use her! She is awesome! So here's a preview...the rest will be on our family wall!








3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Your family pictures are awesome! I cannot believe they look that great in spite of the rain! What a cute little family you guys have!

Mommacita said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL of them!! I couldn't or wouldn't have known it was raining or you had grumpy munchkins if you hadn't told me. LOVE them and you guys of course. Can't wait to get some up on my wall.

Lisa Brown said...

I am so happy you loved them :). It was totally worth getting drenched for - he he!