Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some Fun Weekend Stuff...

We decorated for Halloween and I'm thinking that I must be rubbing off on Ben over here because he meticulously hung us some spider web...Martha ain't got (insert my favorite bad word here) on Ben Barbeau! This was probably a bad idea though given the nasty bugs we have around this casa...guess we shall see! Hes for hire by the way if you need his decorating skills!


Friday night after dinner the kids wanted to go for a walk. I had to laugh when we were half way down the street and I realized their outfits. I'm not sure why the cowboy theme but I'm thinking they were mighty stylin!




The Garden Club out here did a Pumpkin Patch today so after soccer we walked over to it...the kids each picked out a pumpkin. There was lots of games and kids stuff but given the lack of enthusiasm (cant ya see it on their faces) we paid for the pumpkins and left and didn't partake of any kiddie fun.

As we were leaving I just couldn't resist this sign...maybe I'm a retardo but I was a lil surprised by the Alligator part...we live about a mile and a half tops from this sign...Alligators don't wander do they?


Easton had his first soccer game today...I'm not sure who won (is that bad) but I do know they all had fun. He did great and was really into for the first half, but he woke up not feeling well so by the middle of the game he was hardly even walking down the field and didn't care about keeping up. I feel bad for the lil dude...by his own wishes he was in bed asleep tonight by 7... hopefully hell be spry by Monday for school.






Sorry this is sideways but this is Puff cheering E on at soccer...I think its cute but ya know I think my kids are amazing, cute, and scrumptious!

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Poor Easton. I hate it when little dudes are sick. Loved, loved, loved P's pink cowboy hat. I think Hodo has one like it, but I have never seen her wear it. Hmmmm....prop maybe. (If this comment is too risque, please feel free to delete.)

The Barton Family said...

I am not sure about the alligator part, I would definately check into them wandering or not!! The girls were cheering with Pais. Sign her up for cheerleading!

Lisa Brown said...

I love the alligator/snake sign. that is so Savannah :).

Anonymous said...

How freakin scary would that be! I am afraid of scorpions here and I can't imagine what an alligator would do to me! YIPES! How cute is that Pais! GO EASTON GO!! Miss you tons!!