Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Weekend...

Again this was another busy weekend. Who would have thought 2 months ago when I was going batty from boredom I would now be sitting here thinking o how lovely boredom and a weekend with nothing to do sounds. Not in the future do I see this happening. Soooo here's what we did. Friday night I ditched the man and kids and went to a Pampered Chef party...ahh how I love Pampered Chef. My ditching was a success and apparently I was not missed. Ben and the kids went to the church and played volleyball. The kids reported unsupervised FUN and running around, Ben was moving like a sore old man but was grinning, and everyone at church on Sunday made me promise he was allowed back bc apparently he is a bit of a showoff at volleyball and they "NEED" him...so goodbye Friday nights I guess;) Saturday Pais and I went to the cutest lil 1 year old birthday party and the boys went to an Airplane Museum followed with shoe shopping...thanks a lot Ben I wanted to go shoe shopping! After we met back up we went to the Richmond Hill Sea Food Festival. Guess what we dined on for dinner...ding ding your right sea food. Well the kids had hot dogs but hey who really knows whats in those. After dinner we partook of what the south does the best and had us some fried food...a fried snickers and some funnel cake...YUMMM! The kids rode a few rides and the whole time I was panicked and positive the rides were going to break down and fall apart, but nope they didn't. It was very chilly and despite the ridiculous amount of money we wasted I would dare say we had fun!
Sorry the pics are lame there from the cell phone.

4 comments:

Mommacita said...

I would trade your weekend for mine anytime! Mine involved lots of "chuckin'" and "sparkin'". Lots of stuff in the trash or the burn pile. Course, I hauled a TON of stuff to DI too. A Pampered Chef party and a Seafood Fest would have been delightful!! You know how your Dad is, a weekend is for work not sluffin' around and attending fun things. Maybe in my next life................

Lisa Brown said...

Wow, you were busy! I hear you about the rides - you should have seen how scary the ones were at the free carnival that had at Fort Stewart for 4th of July. I was terrified they were going to collapse.

The Barton Family said...

I HAVE to try a fried snickers when I come!

Elmo's World said...

Hello Amber, just a note to let you know I am thinkin of ya! Nice to be able to follow you & finally see a picture of that hubby of yours. By the way, you are one sexy mama! Love ya, Auntie Ann