Friday, October 17, 2008

Easton Terry



This post is just about Easton! First let me tell you he is the best lil guy ever and I'm lucky to have him in my life! I think that this move of ours has hit him hard the last few weeks despite his new school, soccer, and friends which he loves. He tells me on a daily basis he lives too far from his Grandpa, Uncle John, friend Georgie, Bobby, Andrew, Spencer, and Anthony. Easton is the sweetest child I know and is so kind to everyone I hope that he settles in again and makes as good of friends as he had before! I love ya E I promise it gets better! This morning was a baaaaaad morning in our house for him and all I kept thinking was WHOA when did Pais become the easier child. Easton has such a cute lil testimony, he looked at me and said mom maybe I need to ask Heavenly Father to help me be good today...it blew me away that he thought that...his prayer went basically like this.

Dear Heavenly Father, thanks for my mom, dad, and dog (no sister) please give me super powers Ive asked before and all I want to do is fly. Ill be a superhero and help people and fly to Grandpas house. Help mom to give me my dollar back (he broke something in a temper tantrum and had to pay me a dollar) Today will be a good day starting now. Amen

Ok the fly to Gandpa part broke my heart but what a cute/funny lil prayer! I love this kid and I'm thinking Grandpa needs to use his super powers and fly here!

(This picture is from over the summer while he was camping with my parents...look at that white hiney)

5 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Oh, Easton, you are too cute, Little Dude. Love the white hiney because I have two just like it in my house. We understand the adjustment period for a move, although it is Tristan that seems to be out of sorts and not Landon. He is always asking to go back to his "Cottonwood house" and to see Gramma Ann. It breaks my heart.

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! We miss you guys too. Andrew and Sarah always ask when they can go to Chick Fil A with Easton and Paisley and I have to tell them they moved. One day...

The Barton Family said...

Oh, you be nice to him or I am bringing him home with me! Dad has super powers? How come I didn't get those genes? (cute post)

Lisa Brown said...

Lily has those days, weeks, months :). How awesome that he thought to pray to feel and do better.

Mommacita said...

Of course Dad has super powers but since this is a family blog I can't reveal what they are! But, I'll do my best to see if he can perfect the superhero fly mechanism. (Not ure where it is but might be fun tryin' to figure it out and find it!;);) ). I miss those two little ones. Wish we were all closer. I miss our lunch dates Rem, and runnin' all our errands together and all the crafting we used to do. I long for simpler times when we all lived within 4 hours of each other! Give Easton a BIG hug for me. Tell him that Grampa and I pray EVERY day that he will be happy and have lots of new friends. Pais too!