Monday, December 22, 2008

Oink Oink...Im on a diet now!

Paisley has a million and a half babies BUT her favorite is a stuffed pig that my parents got her when she turned 2. So here I am sitting here looking at my moms cute new table on her blog (which I claim when she passes to the greater side) and Pais asks me to hold her baby while she puts away her clothes. Stupid me says Pais why don't you play with one of your dolls and this is the response I get......

"Mom this is my baby and she looks just like you and your her Grandma!"

O my thanks for that self esteem boost girlfriend! I know Ive kinda been indulging on the Holiday goodies but I didn't think I had totally oinked out...guess the truth is out now!

This pig is such a part of our family it even appeared in some of our family pictures...look close and you'll see Juicy Petunia yourself.
Ben is carrying the pig in this one
Pais has her on her hip in this one

7 comments:

Mommacita said...

Toooooo funny! You're not going to let a 3 year old demolish your self esteem are you? That kid. You can't be devastated over ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth!! As they say--"like mother, like daughter". You deserve her!! I can't believe that she still loves that little pig over her other babies. That was a $50 purchase that has more than paid for itself!!! Hadn't noticed that Benji was carrying Juicy in your fam pics. What a good dad!

John and Victoria said...

I have to say Paisley is kind of cute... I'm sure she just loves that pig so much! Hope you guys have a great christmas, don't miss home too much!

Trezise Momma said...

I think Juicy is lovely, and so are you! You look awesome!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Oh man that is too funny! It happens to the best of us girlie!!! the best is when your 4 yr. old bro-in-law tells you that you have a big butt in front of all of your hubby's fam! Talk about humiliating!!! :) Kids-can't live w/o em...

We stayed here in St. George for Christmas and then went up to Jake's parents house in Enterprise; it was snowing both to and from so what normally takes about 45 min. took 1 1/2 hrs. to and from! We've been married for two years, and I still don't know if being away from family (mine or his) is or will ever be easy! I made it through this year with no tears though-that is a GREAT accomplishment for me!!

Hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS-so happy you got to spend it w/ your hubby this year!

Lisa Brown said...

I still remember trying to get the pig out of the pictures without tears - fun times :).

Julia said...

@Well,lets wait until Jan. please! I guess we'll hit Thai only once a week :)! Don't worry . You look great!! How are we going to make it without cake in the morning? :)

Jennifer said...

OOINK...Oh, I mean OOUUCH! Kids can terrorize us with the brutal trouth. (or what they see as relative) I was hit hard when I was substitute teaching and the kids asked me why my nose was so big. Now, I am certain I can't put my nose on a diet so you are in the lead on that one.