Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband Tag!

I have been tagged twice with this and never have done it then I got tagged in my email (weird huh) SOOO to avoid folding some laundry and mopping my floors (this house needs more carpet) I feel inspired to finally fill it out....O wait and also just because I love him!


How long have the two of you known eachother? since we were in 7th grade...but we werent in touch for all that time


Where did you meet? He says the story goes like this...Hi Im Amber let me see your schedule I think we have every class together...which we did both years of Jr High excpet one class or soemthing like that


How old is he? Almost 27 ...old man ;)


Does he have a nickname for you? uhhhhhh not really


What's your favorite feature of his? Ok I love everything dangit BUT Ill go with his smile bc I love his dimples...O and his lips I cant resist the lips


Is he taller? YES thank goodness...I can still rock the tall shoes and not be taller then him


Who can sing best? Its a toss up, were both pretty much rock stars


Who is smarter? Im going to be honest and say Ben...I would like to think Im smart but he teaches me something new everyday and is always having to correct things I say or think I know


Who does laundry? welllll lately we both do...I really hate laundry and hes such a good helper dangit!


Who pays the bills? Ben does...well I think ;)


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do


Who mows the lawn? Ben...but I have done it due to loosing a bet with him


Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but he fends for himself really well if Im slacking and when he does cook he makes some fierce breakfast food!


What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? WELLLLL...its a family blog so lets go with just being together! I do love watching movies with him though...but only if he doesnt fall asleep


What is your favorite quality about him? He is such a patient person (which you have to be having me as a wife) hes an AMAZING dad, what you see is what you get and I really admire that bc Im so used to having to be pretend nice and act social all the time and Ben just doesnt care what people think of him (altough this can be bad bc noone thinks he likes them) hmmmm


What do you admire most about him? The person that he is...I admire everything about him


Who is the first to admit their wrong? Im never wrong and hes stubborn so we just let it go knowing that I was right


When and where was your first kiss? he kissed me on the cheek and ran off in the 8th grade...funny huh


Who wears the pants? he wears the pants but I control the zipper and really that is a way more powerful position to have in a relationship!


Will he read this? probably not
Now I tag....My Momma, Moe, and Julia, and anyone else who wants to share about their man!

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Ben sounds like an awesome guy! Everyone has the "one that got away", but Amber went and got her's! You guys are perfect for each other! You seem to compliment each other in everyway! Plus, who doesn't want a man who helps with laundry?

Mommacita said...

Awwwwwwww gotta love our Benji. He's such a good guy. Glad that junior high romance blossomed into the real thing. He's a keeper!!

John and Victoria said...

Amber you are hilarious! I control the zipper? I thought this was a family blog!