Monday, December 29, 2008

My Wanna Be List

SOOO its that time of year...ya know when you make those "New Year Resolutions" and dangit you didn't stick to em last year but this year you will. Well Ive been thinking about mine and let me be real honest I stick to them for MAYBE the first 5 and half days. Basically what it boils down to is I'm a big ole wanna be for about the first 5 days of Jan. Here's my list for 2009...try to be supportive and DANGIT if it kills me I'm gonna make it 7 days this year!

For 2009...

I wanna be... 20 pds lighter and able to run 5 miles with out that O I'm gonna die from that burn in my lungs feeling...hmmm we shall see wont we but I'm not thinking it will happen in the 7 days!

I wanna be... super organized...so organized that when Ben says hey Amber wheres the (insert any item) I can say O yeah that's on the 3rd shelf on the left in front of the (blank) and behind the (blank) OOH the thought of that excites me!

I wanna be...more of a saver then a shopper/spender...wish me luck on this...I can smell shoes and sparkles from a mile away!

I wanna be...better at reading my scriptures...I'm bad at this...really really bad!

I wanna be...caught up on my Scrapbooks...this might happen thanks to my Moms Christmas present this year!

I wanna be...more patient...see here's my problem I'm very patient until I reach a point then something inside me flips and its all yelling swearing and 26 yr old fits...yeah I want to find a middle ground...ya know maybe just an eye roll and one swear word (baby steps!) and then all is fine and calm again

I wanna be...able to put all my hair up in a ponytail and not have any of it short and fall out...I want me some long luscious locks dangit!

I'm sure this list will be revised once or twice before I sign the bottom and commit! Good luck to all of you with your resolutions and let me know if any of you have kept them...maybe it will inspire me!

4 comments:

Mommacita said...

Love it! Thanks for the chuckle. My list is eerily similar!! You're just the gutsy one to put it in print! Love you tho, just the way you are.

Trezise Momma said...

Great list, Amber. I know that you can do all of those things, but you will still be absolutely awesome if you do none of them!

Xander Man said...

You crack me up....I feel the pain when I started reading your post about my own New Year Resolution!

Julia said...

Well,here is the thing...! Some of those thinks I'll help you with but come on - you know we can't stay away from good food and all those coffees.Oh -and what about not spending money. What are we going to do when all the kids are in school?
I'll support you in any way though (even if it means you have to watch me eat Thai,...hihi).
No,I'm with you on most of them but it's just not an easy road!
And I LOVE your haircut!