Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Caution this is a very deep conversation...

I would like to sum up for everyone our dinner conversation this evening.

Me: Easton what was the best part of your day?

Easton: well I got a new girlfriend

Me: Ok, wait a NEW girlfriend? I wasn't aware you had a girlfriend.

Paisley: Molly was his girlfriend mom, now its Sara.

Easton: Yeah mom! Molly WAAAAS my girlfriend but now its Sara

Me: Whys that?

Easton: Sara plays horse better at recess and Molly has a hurt knee and cant play right now

Me: Well I hope your still being nice to Molly

Easton: I am but she gives me lots of mean looks like this...(insert hilarious "mean face" by Easton here)

Me: Well that's too bad...I don't think you need a girlfriend

Paisley: yeah huh boys have girlfriends mom

Easton: And mom its very important to have a girlfriend that you like.

Ok....where do a 4 and 5 yr old learn all this? I'm also left wondering how everyone but Mom is aware of his girlfriend situation...even Pais. I couldn't even argue with his last statement. Boys! When does the girls are nasty phase start?

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Hahaha! Out of the mouths of babes. Does Paisley have a boyfriend. Better ask Easton.

Lisa Brown said...

That is hilarious! I am just glad that LIly isn't there yet, although, how would I know. I had better keep my ears tuned in once she starts school next week.

Mommacita said...

As I said before....Easton has always been somewhat of a ladies man. Just wait til he's 16!! Trouble is just starting for you.....And remember to ask Paisley if you're ever wondering what E is up to!!

Jennifer said...

Haha... Love it!!