Monday, August 17, 2009

My baby went to Pre-K

First, let me apologize for the pictures, it was so humid this morning everything on the camera was fogging up. Totally annoying and I didn't realize it was this bad.
Today my lil Paisley ventured into the big world of Pre-k. Ok yikes...I'm totally old and all alone now...just me and the mutt at home.
Paisley loved it and didn't even hesitate in going. Last night she asked me if I would just drop her off at the door of the school because she was big enough to find her own class. They grow up way too fast!
I was one of those moms...ya know the ones that get all teary and sentimental over sending the kids off to school. I lingered too long and Pais invited me to leave and told me not to hurry back to get her....WHAT!?! Where is the love? Last year I couldn't get rid of her this year she apparently feels she cant get rid of me. She did inform me though the best part was playing and the worst part was doing work...uh oh!
I filled the void of being kid less with a delish breakfast with my dear friend Lori who happens to make alot of Pais clothes so she took advantage of my traumatic morning and gave me a lil one on one designing and retail therapy...her new fall line is out and Pais is going to be decked out and fabulous!
Paisley Bop...here's to 4 days a week of silence and not being yelled at for not making your hair bow match ooh so perfect...despite our differences and occasional clashes you my dear dear child will be missed!
I love you...guess your no longer my baby!


Isnt she the CUTEST Pre-K girl you've ever seen!?!

4 comments:

Mommacita said...

Ohhhh, she is getting too big for her own good and my good as well! Someone needs to stay little longer so Grandma has little ones to love on and brag about! I promise that after the first week of missing the kiddos, you will realize how much faster you move without them and how much more you accomplish while they're gone. You'll soon realize how great that "me" time is! Will make you a better more patient mom. PROMISE!

The Barton Family said...

Wow!! All alone all day. Is the mall big enough for that!? I am so jealous, but on the other hand, I am not looking forward to having all my babies grown. I am sooo looking forward to when Blakely can wear that cute outfit you gave her- it checked and she is close!! Tell Pais hi! She is so big- I miss her funny evil laugh.

Lisa Brown said...

She will always be your baby :) - even when she has one of her own someday. I think that is how we can cope with the whole growing up thing - by holding onto these memories of when they are little.

And what a bummer about the humidity messing up your pics!

Trezise Momma said...

Paisley is the cutest Pre-K girl I have even seen! What a cute lady she is growing up to be!