Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

BUSTED....they did!

This actually happened a few weeks ago while Ben was gone... I had sent the kids off to their rooms to "read" before bed and Pais snuck in the kitchen claiming to fill her water cup. About ten minutes later I could hear a lot of giggling and Easton telling Pais to "SHSHHH" so I popped my head in Pais room and there were 2 lil cookie monsters looking proud as ever and an empty Oreo package. I couldn't be mad...I wanted to but I mean really have you seen cuter thieves ever? Didn't think so!
Ooh look ONE left...they even offered it to me...
NO thanks Oreos are not my thing

6 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

ha! Love the cookie thieves....too funny! I would have never had the heuvos to do that as a kid.
Yep, we are in buckhead. Its really quiet around. We got the house in forclosure when the builder went bankrupt, so it was just cement floors and sheetrock....the rest was ala the Dayleys. (james' dad is in construction) so we did all the work ourselves. You should come over for dinner soon. ;-)

Mommacita said...

Pretty cute lil' thieves. Sneaky, sneaky. I might have to put a padlock on my pantry with those two around! They get their Oreo obsession from Dad and Jared. I would need to file bankruptcy if I had to keep those 2 (now 4) in Oreos!

Trezise Momma said...

Sometimes you just gotta have a cookie. I am with you though-no oreos. Give me a good ol' chocolate chip cookie anyday over an oreo.

Lisa Brown said...

Very funny! And I am with you on the Oreos - the only time I eat them is if they are covered in fudge or crushed up in some fancy dessert.

The Barton Family said...

Oreos aren't your thing!?!? ANy cookie is my thing. That is pretty funny. They don't look repentant.

Heywood Family said...

Funny kids! That is going to be Maggie in a couple of years!
Dana