Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time Flies...

Yesterday was Eastons first day of Kindergarten....I can not believe he is old enough for that! Where did the time go?
He was excited of course and had his uniform laid out and ready to go since Sat night. The first day was a hit other then a few mom mistakes (no drink in his lunch, almost late on the first day, some missing supplies, and he was the last to get picked up...OOPS!)
Most of the same kids from his pre K class are now in his Kindergarten class which he loves. He was quick to inform Pais and I he's the only boy at his table and then told us probably 20 times he sure was glad to see Molly. A Girl huh!?! All I heard all day once he got home was "can you believe it mom, Im a kindergartner, Im going to be so so so smart now." Nope, I cant belive it! What happened to my fat squishy baby?
Today his day didn't go as well and upon further prying this was his explanation "Molly, ya know my friend thats pretty and nice to look at, threw up and had to go home this morning even before lunch! I had no one to look at" (Yikes...hes a starer and a stalker!?!)
HMMMMM my 5 yr old has a lil crush I think.
Look how handsome he looked all dressed for school
(doesnt look like that at all when I get him back though)

I LOVE YOU my lil KINDERGARTNER
I can't wait to see how much smarter your going to be when this year is over!

5 comments:

Mommacita said...

Easton has always been somewhat of a "ladies man". His Grandma sure loves him and thinks he's so so so smart already and mighty handsome all slicked up for school. Can't believe that he is old enough for school. Wasn't it just last week when you brought him home from the hospital to Thanksgiving dinner at my house? Love that little snuggle bug and hope that Molly recovers quickly so that E can focus on learning the important stuff at Kindergarten. ;D

Trezise Momma said...

Where did our babies go???

Lisa Brown said...

Time does fly! I am freaking out that LIly will start 1st grade in two weeks. Why do they grow up so fast?

PS. Are you guys still moving soon? I think I lost track of what your plans are.

utahnelsonfamily said...

Congrats Easton. Breona starts in 2 week thats my 2nd one to go. Its hard to believe it seems like yesterday that you gad Easton and I came to the hospital the next day to have Bree. I remember Ken saying guess who's down the hall from us Amber. Again Congrats

The Barton Family said...

SOOO cute in the uniform. It makes me wish we could wear those too. Easton can stare and stalk me!! Tell the poor boy to be patient, when dealing with Nelson genes the "smart" thing takes a while.