Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

The kids and Bella are enjoying their days of doing nothing this summer. If we have nowhere to be this is where they hang...we miss having a pool at fingers reach in PHX and all the hours upon hours we spent last summer getting tan and swimming so this was a must have to them...they were very disappointed with the size :)
On a different note...Now that I have accomplished braids in Pais hair the fun has not stopped. Today we did 2 fish tails in her hair. I am by no means a professional but we have been having lots of fun lately "experimenting" all the fun different ways we can do her hair. A girl (Valorie) who we go to church with has 3 heads of girls hair to do and every time I see them they are perfect looking...Valorie I admire you! Pais and I thought this one today turned out fun...now if only I can get those perfect straight lines in her part.

We are going to attempt a star pattern in her hair she saw done for the 4th of July...so stay tuned maybe we will post it!

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Paisley's hair is so cute!
I am sorry that the kiddie pool size was a bit of a disapointment.

Lisa Brown said...

Super cute!! I am going through pool withdrawls too. That was the one good thing about our apartment in Savannah.

Ashley Harris said...

How fun! Well if you ever get the crazy notion of coming to AZ to visit in the summer, we have a pool now! Please tell me how to get Sarah to let me do her hair. I try. But no success...Waaa...Miss you!!

Sassy Lu said...

I love doing my girls hair, especially when I have a little extra time. There are so many fun styles, but I tend to go with the simple/traditional ones. For the life of me, I can't get those messy piggies down....how sad is that! We will be happy when you are back home....hope you're still having a good time. We have a couple of big community pools here in Georgetown. You're welcome to go with us anytime!