Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A MAJOR Milestone!!!

Every mom anxiously awaits little milestones in their kids lives...
today one of ours was reached!
DRUMMMM ROLLLLLL PLEASE...
After 4 1/2 LONG years I was FINALLY able to put lil Miss P Bops hair in
french braids!!! Not one but TWO! Words do not
express my excitement nor joy
in this accomplishment!
I have envied Alisha for having girls with tons of hair
(I know thy shall not covet other childrens hair)
and every time I see her hairy lil kids I
braid, comb, style, and torture them...
finally it's Paisley's turn!
FINALLY!!!

4 comments:

Mommacita said...

That's so awesome--for both of you! Sorry Pais, you are now in for YEARS of hair torture from your mom. Best wishes and my congratulations and condolensences as well!!!

Trezise Momma said...

Wow, he hair looks great! Avery is gonna be 4 1/2 before I can braid her hair too! It is so fine, and way too short! Girls are so much fun.

Lisa Brown said...

Very fun!! How sad that you had to wait that long, but I am sure she held still for you better now than Lily did at 2 when I put hers in french braids the first time.

The Barton Family said...

I wish I had your skills! They look great.