Monday, March 15, 2010

Walk 2 Iraq...

The kids and I joined the "walk 2 Iraq" and we did our 100th mile today!
Now if only we really could walk and see Ben.
(the kids were so confused by the title...Pais kept asking "when will we see Dad")
We were supposed to do 100 miles by the end up April...
maybe I should get some new running shoes
 and go for another 100 miles before then. Maybe.

Somehow the kids and I have become the family that Marne TV follows for this...we have been on there 4 times now but I have yet to watch any of it...I hate my voice too much to hear it on tv.

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

What a neat idea! You are looking mighty fine these days, Miss Amber. Maybe I need to walk 100 miles, and I would look that awesome!!

Mommacita said...

Ahhh, that's such a neat thing that you do. Easton looks beat but Puff looks rested and energized! Keep smiling and keep up the good work! You guys make us proud! Love you all!

Heywood Family said...

Way to go, girly! Keep it up!
Dana