Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lets Play Catch Up...

We went to Disney and stayed at the Nickelodeon Suites for Thanksgiving. Yup just the 2 kiddos and I. We had tons and tons of fun and after going through all 300 pics I decided I would just post the kids character meetings since they loved them the most. Disney was magical and just the vacation the kids and I needed. Heres who we met, hugged, dined with, and shared very magical secrets with...










The night before we left for Disney Easton had a lil birthday party with his "bestest" friends. We met at the pizza place in town and then ventured to the movies to see Astro Boy. Fun was had by all! I still cant believe your 6 dude.


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

So glad you had a great time! I hope the crowds weren't too terrible for you.