Monday, November 2, 2009

October Happenings

More of our busy October...

I "ran" a 5 K with my dear friend Sam and didn't die or come in last place...
whats that...ooh yes a woot woot!
(FYI: friends don't sign eachother up for 5k runs)


Proof we didn't die
and I would dare say the sweat is proof I worked hard


We had our annual dinner in a pumpkin.
I experimented this year and came up with a super yummy recipe...
watch for it on the cooking blog.
Doesn't look that good I know but it was fantastic and the kids LOVE it!


We dressed up for Halloween..
.as a witch and Superman to be exact

we trick or treated with our friends
the ballerina and a dirt biker
we even paused for a group shot...ooh tender


that snitch witch came along snitched the candy
and left calorie and cavity free goodies in its place



We also found time to pose for cute pics with Dad


3 comments:

The Barton Family said...

You look hot all sweaty! I have to say, I'm not sure I believe you ran it, I need video proof!! I love Pais's bandana top with the MOnogram.

Lisa Brown said...

You are braver than me - i am so not a runner. I tried once with a roommate in college, and by the time i finally worked up to being able to run 3 miles, my knees gave out. I guess it wasn't meant to be :). Looks like you ahd a great Halloween.

Mommacita said...

Those kids looked cute for Halloween. Must say I am mighty proud of you for running the big 5K! You go girl!